License RenewalAll MARRT licensee’s’ are required to renew their license on an annual basis. Your MARRT license is active February 1st to January 31st. All licensee’s must renew their licence online within the MARRT membership database system. Paper renewal forms are not available. In order to renew, you must complete the online renewal form, including self declaration and any other requirements such as jurisprudence or eLearning modules. In order to avoid late payment fees, please complete and submit your licence renewal before January 31.
2019 Renewal Schedule
|December 1st, 2018||Online Renewal Opens|
|January 31st, 2019||Renewal Period Closes|
|February 1st, 2019||Late fees apply to all incomplete renewals|
Professional Liability InsuranceAll MARRT Registered Respiratory Therapists must be in possession of a PLI coverage at a minimum of $2,000,000.00. Each member will be asked to verify this information within the questions included in the disclosure statement portion of the renewal process.
Payment OptionsPayment of License Fees directly to MARRT via the MARRT website with a valid credit card OR the monthly payment plan through the CSRT.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF THE TIME PAYMENT OPTION IS CHOSEN THE INDIVIDUAL MUST STILL LOGIN TO THEIR MARRT PROFILE AND COMPLETE THE MARRT PROVINCIAL RENEWAL PROCESS.
Before you begin:
You will require the following:
- your username
- your password (if you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions for "password retrieval" at the bottom of the login screen.
- a valid credit card if paying directly to MARRT.
If paying through CSRT click "invoice me" when prompted for payment. CSRT will notify MARRT of your Payment through their system. Your invoice will indicate payment received as soon as MARRT receives confirmation from CSRT.
- Proceed to MARRT login page https://marrt.olasoft.com/login.html
- Login to your personal MARRT profile.
- Review your personal information including all demographics and contact information (telephone and email), to ensure that they are current. Update if necessary.
- Read all questions carefully and complete the disclosure statements required for licensure.
- Complete any jurisprudence or eLearning modules as prompted.
- Provide payment information for processing the cost of the license fee.
Upon successfully completing the renewal process an email will be sent to you indicating that the application and fee had been received. Once the license has been approved another email will be sent to you with information in regards to license status and any conditions if applicable.Click here to proceed to the Member Login page.